One Toyota is pleased to include a one year or 15000 mile complimentary Maintenance Plan with the purchase of your Certified Toyota Used Vehicle.
One Toyota is the only ONE PRICE ONE PERSON Toyota dealership in California. This means that you will always find our lowest price posted right on the window of EVERY CAR!
At One Toyota you will only deal with ONE PERSON from drive-up to delivery. No switching from sales person to sales manager to finance manager. You can literally be driving out of our dealership in about an hour after you select your new or used Toyota. Certified. Classic Silver Metallic 2015 Toyota Prius Plug-in FWD CVT 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i ABS brakes Alloy wheels Electronic Stability Control Heated door mirrors Heated Front Bucket Seats Heated front seats Illuminated entry Low tire pressure warning Navigation System Remote keyless entry Traction control.
Odometer is 58799 miles below market average!
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* 160 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 7 Year / 100000 Mile
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Plug-in capability on top of the Prius' already exceptional fuel economy; abundant backseat room; spacious cargo area; comfortable ride. Source: Edmunds
* The Prius Plug-in Hybrid is even more efficient than the standard model and in states such as California it qualifies for carpool access. Factor in its $2500 tax incentive and the Plug-in is only a few thousand more than a standard Prius. Make sure its available in your state (see "Whats New for 2015" below). Source: KBB.com
* The world's first and most successful mass-produced hybrid car the Toyota Prius hybrid continues to expand its dominance. If you're looking for the best fuel economy in the hybrid field the Prius' 51cty/48 hwy mpg rating is still king. The plug-in model also allows for more options and with the ability to run solely on electric power at ratings of 95 MPGe. The driver is given a range of performance options via the EV Eco and Power buttons which allow for variations in throttle application and fuel consumption. In EV mode the Prius hybrid functions solely on electric power (speed and miles permitting) while the Power mode setting delivers the full potential of the gasoline engine assisted by the electric motor. The Eco mode setting is probably the most useful of the three allowing the Prius' computer to modify the throttle response for the best balance of fuel consumption and performance. The Toyota Prius hybrid hatchback features an interior as modern and different as its exterior. The available Solar Roof is embedded with solar panels that can power a fan to circulate ambient air through the cabin when parked in direct sunlight. The contoured dash looks particularly handsome with its 2-tone panels. The Prius' sheet metal is designed to cheat the wind with sharp-edged creases and flush glass panels. Even the car's wheel covers are aerodynamic. Available safety features include Dynamic Radar Cruise Control which can regulate vehicle speed when cruise control is engaged a Pre-Collision System which can automatically apply brakes if collision is detected and Lane Keep Assist which can give a warning notification or when Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is engaged it can gently correct steering. Source: The Manufacturer Summary