2018 RMZ 450 - LOW HOURS - FRESH TIRES - RIPS!! PLEASE NOTE! VEHICLE SHIPS OUT OF LAS VEGAS, NV. SHIPPING DIRECT TO PURCHASER’S DOORSTEP AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE. NATIONWIDE FINANCING AVAILABLE, CLICK "GET FINANCING" FOR CREDIT APPROVAL.
2018 Suzuki RM-Z450
Completely redesigned for 2018, the RM-Z450 wraps a sleek, race-ready appearance around a stronger engine and a nimble chassis that continues the Suzuki tradition of extraordinarily precise handling. Developed using Suzuki’s RUN, TURN and STOP philosophy that creates a Winning Balance, the 2018 RM-Z450 has stronger brakes for better stopping power, a wider spread of engine muscle with higher peak power, and a chassis that is stronger, lighter and more nimble to raise the standard for cornering performance.Enlist in the RM ARMY and enjoy Suzuki Amateur Racing Support!
Suzuki’s RM Army and Amateur Racing Support is top notch, offering over $3.8 million in contingency, trackside support, and the opportunity to train with Ricky Carmichael at Suzuki’s exclusive Camp Carmichael. Want to see why champions choose Suzuki? Visit racesuzuki.com for more information on Suzuki’s Amateur Support Program and enlist in the RM ARMY!
Features may include:
- Increased Engine Performance - Improved Throttle Response with Higher Peak Power - Evolved Traction Management System Helps the Bike Hook Up - Updated Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) Gets You Out Front
- New Frame and Swingarm are Lighter with Excellent Strength
- Refined Chassis Dimensions Blend Nimble Handling with Stability
- Improved Coil-spring Fork Provides Great Performance and Easy Tuning
- New Showa BFRC Rear Shock Delivers Remarkable Damping Response
- Bridgestone X30 Tires bring Outstanding Grip
- Larger Front Brake Increases Stopping Power and Feel
- New, Compact Rear Master Cylinder is out of the Way of Mud and Boots
- Aggressive New Styling Blends Function with Suzuki Character
- Narrow Cockpit Lets Rider Move with Ease for Maximum Racing Performance
- New 449cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke, 4-valve DOHC engine is the latest incarnation of Suzuki’s proven and reliable, fuel-injected powerplant
- The engine has higher peak horsepower with more torque at lower engine speeds for improved throttle response through the entire rev-range
- The cylinder head intake port shape is changed to tumble flow the fuel/air mixture by 25% to help increase power output
- A 30% larger air cleaner opening is combined with a more direct air cleaner outlet tube path to the throttle body to increase air flow
- Refined 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation. The transmission feel has been improved with a precisely machined shift cam for accurate gear selection. Specialized machining processes also increase the precision of the matching gears
- The multi-plate, wet-clutch uses rack & pinion clutch release mechanism for precise feel of the engagement and disengagement points while riding
- The new, lighter-weight chain guide is shaped to accurately route the drive chain smoothly