PLEASE NOTE! VEHICLE SHIPS OUT OF LAS VEGAS, NV. SHIPPING DIRECT TO PURCHASER’S DOORSTEP AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE. CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED, 88PT INSPECTION AND WARRANTY. NATIONWIDE FINANCING AVAILABLE, CLICK "GET FINANCING" FOR CREDIT APPROVAL
2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Who says riding is only a daytime activity? The 2015 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. breathes life into the night with a powerful 1462cc long-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine. Sit back on a comfortable seat and strike a relaxed pose behind the wide-grip handlebars while you cruise through the night on this blacked-out masterpiece. Make impressions like no other cruiser with all-black wheels, blacked out forks, and all black exhaust system. Enjoy your favorite pastime after sunset and own the night on a Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
- The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-valves-per-cylinder, 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation.
- Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever so clutch operation remains light. The system produces smooth downshifts by reducing pressure on the clutch plates under deceleration.
- Low maintenance shaft drive delivers efficient power delivery.
- Design engineers married the desire for time-honored appeal with the need for modern performance. The result is a traditionally styled cruiser featuring a rider triangle footboards, handlebars, seat position that delivers classic control with outstanding comfort. Wide handlebar and seat design, plus wide/low fuel tank shape add to C90T's low-slung look.
- Engineers shaped the seat to allow a rider freedom of movement, not locking them into one position. The seat shape also accommodates riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards in comfort.
- Wide 130/80-17 front and dominant 200/60-16 rear tire are mounted on custom-styled seven spoke cast aluminum wheels.
- Large floorboard-type footrests are standard equipment for comfortable long range riding.
- A link-type rear suspension utilizes an oil-damped, coil-over shock to produce a smooth, ground-hugging ride. It’s tucked into the frame well to help keep the ride low, resulting in a Classic hard-tail style appearance.
- A large 4.8-gallon fuel tank delivers long riding range for far fewer fuel stops.