PLEASE NOTE! VEHICLE SHIPS OUT OF RENO, NV. SHIPPING DIRECT TO PURCHASER’S DOORSTEP AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE.
2016 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 was designed with more than comfort in mind. Over the previous generation, it enhanced the running performance and in-town versatility of the popular V-Strom brand. The 645cc, v-twin engine features outstanding performance in low-to mid rpm range and has impressive styling that stands out in form and function. The V-Strom 650 ABS is an environmentally friendly vehicle that has excellent fuel economy for daily commuting and weekend touring. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is just what you dreamed of to tackle on your exotic getaway.Features may include:
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- 645cc, liquid-cooled engine features V-Twin torque plus high rpm power for complete riding enjoyment. This efficient engine delivers high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- Advanced 32-bit ECM controls the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) and EFI systems, contributing to linear throttle response and peak power.
- Strong, dual iridium spark plugs for each cylinder improve engine start-up, power and plug life.
- The compact radiator is flanked by patented plates that enhance cooling efficiency and direct heat out of the side vents away from the rider’s legs.
- The 6-speed transmission suits sporty rides with tight 1st through 5th gear ratios and a tall top gear (6th gear) for highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring drive chain is standard and produces minimal sounds while riding.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability at high-speeds.
- Spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound damping adjustment as well as a hand-operated spring preload adjuster.
- 19-inch front and 17-inch rear radial tires specifically designed for the V-Strom 650 ABS and mounted to lightweight, but strong, three-spoke cast wheels.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hoses enhance the responsive brake feel.
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen was carefully shaped through extensive wind tunnel testing so it efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- Functional seat combines red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look, slip-resistant surfaces, and is topped off with an embossed V-Strom logo.
- A lightweight, one-piece, resin luggage carrier with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat.
- Instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer.
- LED indicators on the dash include a road freeze warning indicator, which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.
- LCD readouts on the multi-function dash include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.